Website transcenDANCE Youth Arts Project
transcenDANCE Youth Arts Project seeks to contract with a consultant to provide marketing services.
The selected contractor will play a significant role in supporting multiple functional areas of the organization including artistic programs, fundraising and development, and external relations.
Contractors are not required to work on site but will be asked to attend meetings on site or attend relevant events as agreed upon in advance.
Brand Awareness & Messaging
- Increase recognition of the organization as a founding participant in the Creative Youth Development community.
- Create messaging to improve brand awareness (radio, print, website, etc.)
- Capture student and alumni stories
- Optimize Creative Youth Development and social change curriculum language
Communications & Marketing
- Write and distribute communications in Constant Contact; monitor campaigns, clicks, unsubscribes, bounces
- Monthly newsletters
- Various invitations
- News & Special Events
- Donor communications
- Work with Development Manager to create and implement donor development & fundraising campaigns
- Sustaining donor campaign
- Annual report (+ direct mail)
- Year-End fundraising (+ direct mail)
- Work with CONTRIBUTE Program Manager on communications and events to connect with transcenDANCE alumni
- Communicate and market organization, programs and events (press releases, spotlight articles)
- Identify traditional media outlets and grow relationships
- Develop and implement a multi-platform social media engagement plan.
- Post consistent activity on news and events to grow involvement
- Reposts of media coverage
- Update content as needed: program, staff, organizational information and changes
- Plan and co-create thought leadership blog
- Work with website designer or provide website design services, if experienced
Create Collateral & Marketing Materials
- Programs, brochures, postcards, annual report
- Open Studio Packets
- Interface with graphic designer
Everything you need to know about the position or how to submit your proposal is included in the attached RFP.
The deadline for proposals is August 31 at 5PM PDT.
Please feel free to send any questions to Victoria Plettner-Saunders, Search Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.tdarts.org.